This year, Ascendas-Singbridge Annual Healthy Lifestyle 2016 presents to you the Science Park GO 2016, inspired by Running Man with Pokemon Go theme held at Singapore Science Park.
Challenge yourself physically, mentally and intellectually! We are bringing the latest trend game to your neighborhood, so, lace up your sneakers, put on swag caps and step out of your office to join us now!
Details of the Event:
Date: 7 October 2016, Friday
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Venue: Singapore Science Park 1 & 2
Cost: Complimentary (for all Ascendas-Singbridge tenants and their employees only)
Attractive Goodie Bags and Step Trackers* are available for all participants who sign up!
The National Steps Challenge™ Season 2 organised by the Health Promotion Board (HPB) is back, with a new highlight this time - Corporate Challenge. Organisations will compete by the total number of steps its participating employees take. Companies with the highest average step count at the end of the Corporate Challenge wins! For individual participants, the one with the most step count earn points to redeem great prizes including vouchers, gadgets from Samsung and Sony, and many more! To promote a healthy lifestyle in our workplaces, Ascendas-Singbridge Group is partnering HPB to give out Free Step Trackers* for every sign up at our Science Park GO.
The fun never ends! Take the first step by joining our event today!
(*While Stocks last)
Scroll below to see the Game Rules!
1. Form a team of 5 participants.
2. Visit the different Pit Stops across Singapore Science Park 1 & 2 to challenge fitness related games and activities.
3. Complete all the games and activities at each Pit Stop to earn “Raspberries” for game points, or to collect “SSP Balls”.
4. Your team may use the “SSP Balls" to hunt for roaming Pocket Monsters for more game points!
5. The team that collects the most points from “Raspberries” and “Monsters” wins.
Don't miss this opportunity to be the best Science Park Go Trainer out there as your team could be the one to walk away with the Winning Prizes.
For enquiries, please contact 6291 4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.