Situated just 5 minutes from the Malaysian CIQ Complex, Nusajaya Tech Park is one of the closest industrial sites to the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link and a prestigious industrial address within the award-winning Nusajaya regional city. It is seamlessly connected via a network of international airports, seaports and highway, and strategically located near the future KL-Singapore High Speed Rail station in Nusajaya, offering a definitive location advantage for swift access to your business networks in Singapore and Malaysia.
Designed for key growth industries, Nusajaya Tech Park is ideal for companies in Electronics, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices, Food Processing, Precision Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs), Logistics and Warehousing, Data Centres and General Engineering Services.
The tech park is spread over 210 hectares (519 acres) and will be developed in phases over nine years. When completed, it will provide 9 million sq ft of business space for 200 enterprises, with lifestyle amenities supporting a vibrant business community.
• Well-conceived masterplan integrating business space with commercial space, dormitories, amenities and support facilities
• First township in Malaysia to be awarded Green Mark for Districts - Gold (Provisional) by Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
• Conducive business environment with award-winning landscape design
• Comprehensive security masterplan for enhanced security awareness and assurance
• Connected with reliable high-speed broadband from day one
Product types Build-to-Suit Facilities
NTP Sales Gallery:
Lot Office 1, Upper Ground, Mall of Medini,
No. 4, Lebuh Medini Utara, Medini Iskandar Malaysia,
79200 Nusajaya, Johor Darul Ta’zim